Wednesday, November 2, 2011

There is a first time for everything.

Well, here I am. I'm starting a blog. It's a lot of pressure to start a blog. What if no one wants to read it? What if I go weeks without a new post? I am computer and english illiterate and a horrible speller. So why am I here? I have a 17 month old son, another child on the way and I have not written in a baby book since the 17 month old was *gasp* 10 months. If my mother knew about this, she would be sorely dissapointed.

It is my intent here to put these things in writing so that someday my children will have something other to read than some poorly kept-up baby books. And in the process maybe other family members can get a glimpse of our life as well. So here it goes, I guess there IS a first time for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment