Wednesday, November 23, 2011

4 Years

Today is the day! We are celebrating 4 years of wedded bliss!


To celebrate I have scheduled Little Man's 18 month appt and the hubs will have to fight "The Night Before Thanksgiving Traffic from Columbus".  So he should be home in time for bed.  Good times!


Don't worry, we are low-key celebrators.  For our 1st anniversary we stayed at home and ate cake. Those of you going to exoctic warm places are missing out!

I loved our wedding.  I loved the people at our wedding.  We tried to get through all the boring stuff dinner, cake, garter so that we could be to the fun clebration and dancing part.  And boy did we! The hubs stayed up late the night before to memorize the steps to "The Cleveland Shuffle" a line dance of sorts (to rap music of course) that my friends and I were notorious for.  This is why we are soul mates.


For those of you that don't know me all that well or for that long, I LOVE dancing.  See that ball of white fabric on the dance floor? Yep, that's me. Maybe if you ask me nicely I will give you a sample, but I will have to think on that...



2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite thing about the dancing photo is your mom and aunt in the back, getting down like it is their job! So much fun and joy in that picture! Congrats to you both!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh!!! Happy anniversary! Loved the photos you shared :)

    ReplyDelete