Thursday, March 26, 2015

JAB 5 Months

You just keep growing! I think your little cheeks are fillin out again, so I am gearing up for another gowth spurt. I cannot fathom how fast little humans grow at this stage of life, it is miraculous, really.

You have decided to start rolling, back to front. You don't wait long to roll, sometimes immediately. You haven't tried to roll back, but instead just get a bit perturbed about it. That's ok with me, since I know what happens when you decide to get going.

You put everything you can into your mouth. Asher think it's funny when that includes his fingers.

Micah has become so gentle with you, Asher is big enough he really has always been. Wish I hadn't told him about that soft spot on your head though...

You are truly belly-laughing. It's hilarious, but only your brothers can elicite it from you. Usually you like them to jump around and act crazy, but it's not the same when mommy does it.

You are still napping 3 times a day, but the lengths really vary. Night sleep is great some nights, and not so great others. You still seem congested, but I keep waiting it out. Not sure if anything is going on there...

You have started to grab our cups when we drink, I forgot that fact when I was attempting to drink a smoothie with a lidless straw. That was messy.

This month you also conrtracted RSV from your brothers and spent the last week of your 5th month in the hospital. After a check-up with your brothers, we found your SPO2 was low (sleeping in my arms aftera breathing treatment it wouldn't pop above 89) so we were intstructed to go sraight to the hospital. I couldn't even drop off Asher and Micah. We spent 5 days on oxygen, mainly while you slept. It was a difficult 5 days, but only on the medical side, you did so well, despite being woken up often and not at home.

We are glad to start this month off getting towards healthy. That experience was difficult and eye opening, but made us so thankful for our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment