Thursday, March 26, 2015

JAB 3 Months

I have a hard time with babies. I do better when I can communicate a bit better with a child. Judah has made me rethink that, just because it's going so fast.

You have started getting up only twice a night. between 12-2 and 4 hours after that. your wake up time varies, but most times I don't think you actually want to be awake. Anyway, its been glorious.

Just when I started to get frustrated with your napping, you switched it up on me. You were taking 4(ish) short naps, none longer than 40 minutes. Then one day you took two short naps, one mornng, one evening, and are taking a loooong afternoon nap. 2-4 hours. you will wake up to nurse, but go right back down.

The boys are still just smitten with you, and the feeling is mutual. Micah is still a bit scary to you, but for good reason: he is still very rough.

We are all somehow still calling you Judah Bug. I'm not sure where that came from, but it's cute to hear your brothers say it.  Asher has been heard telling you that he loves you and will always love you, no matter what, forever and ever. Him and I had a conversation recently and it manifested itself with you. I am so sure he means it. He also calls you chubby cheeks, little brother, and when he gets to you he says, "don't worry, your biggest brother is here".

You like to stand up and are starting to roll towards your side, but no farther. You have gotten your first cold and have been pretty ok with it. You are just surprisingly laid back most of the time.

Lastly, Micah gave you your first bonk on the head. He came out of no where while I was holding you, forehead to forehead. It left a red bump, but to my amazement, you didn't make a sound. You just looked at him in this weird way. I got the distinct impression that you were just informing him that you have logged that infraction and as soon as you can get to him, you will be making up for it. You are the biggest so far of the three boys Judah, it will be interesting to see what that looks like in a few years.

You are a blessing to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment