Friday, March 16, 2012

Love and Tantrums

I think I may have mentioned that we have happened upon tantrums at this age? No? Well, we have.  It's not pretty and after the initial shock of it all and being afraid to step out into any public place, it didn't take long for one to actually happen in front of others.

Just in time for our 1st professional photos in almost a year. 

Luckily, while it was at the end of a long day for both of us, it was in front of a friend and she was completely sympathetic.  In fact, because of that tantrum she was able to talk me into letting her give me a break! And you know what? He didn't want to leave her or her cute twin boys.


Looking at these pictures now however, makes all the memories of the tantrums fall away.  These literally make my heart ache with love. 


I can't believe I get to be a momma to this little man.  I mean, how cute IS he?? I will keep him, tantrums and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment