Friday, August 3, 2012

3 Months - MBB


Time. Is. Flying.



Not only is time moving faster than I can keep up with, but my "little" Micah is GROWING faster than I can keep up with. My back (honestly, the back of whoever is holding him) is hurting and I have to go clothes shopping again this weekend as he is growing out of his 12 month clothes.

You read that right. No, I am not giving him protein shakes.


Micah is a sweet boy. He seems to be a bit more reserved and definitely has a preference for momma. He also has a preference for facing outward and not the typical over the shoulder hold which takes two hands and does not leave a hand open for any other tasks. He also has a preference for his hand. As in his hand in his mouth. I have given up the pacifier completely. I was trying to avoid a thumb-sucker as it is easier to get rid of a pacifier, but it doesn't look like that will happen. I'm OK with that, I think that means I don't have to go in to pop in a pacifier in the middle of the night.


Speaking of night time, my little Micah is in his crib. We made the switch a couple of weeks ago, not because I was at ALL ready for him to go, but because he has outgrown his bassinet and was waking himself up. Sure enough, he immediately went to waking only once a night.


He likes it when I sing to him. I am tickled that he likes it.


He is our happy little boy. Asher is in love with him, and so are we. My heart sometimes cannot handle when he he nursing and pauses to grin up at me. Or when Asher gets so excited to go in and tell him good morning. Or when he makes daddy work so hard for a grin when he comes home from work. Or when he just talks and talks and talks to me in that little "coo". 

Being a mom to two is even more fun. It's as if he has always been here, was always destined to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment